Sunday, April 16, 2017

Love the Bluebells!

Virginia Bluebells (Mertensia Virginia)

I never get tired of seeing Virginia Bluebells along Walker Creek.  They are gorgeous all along the rivers.

 This spring-fed waterfall is right off the road.

 Bluebells line the banks of the waterfall.

The range map shows that Virginia Bluebells range from New England down to Virginia and west to Missouri.  I do remember seeing them along the creek at our farm in the Missouri Ozarks.

They don't last too long and then I have to wait until next spring!







4 comments:

  1. Nice to see a post, Appalachian Lady. It's been a long time since we have seen into your woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures. Those little bluebells are beautiful,then to see them beside a lovely creek like that would stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scenes! Could be right here on my Kentucky farm. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for visiting my blog. I will try to boast more. We are having a beautiful spring.

    ReplyDelete